"My body was so relaxed that I finally felt as though I fit in my skin."
They say the greatest journey is the one we take inside ourselves. I have dedicated my life to this journey, by bringing my touch to as many people as possible, helping you become stronger, more relaxed and more aligned with your true purpose here on Earth.
As a little girl growing up in Finland, I spent a lot of time in the kitchen watching the village elders kneading sticky dough into silky smooth perfect round buns and bread loaves. Ever since then my dream was to become a baker, using the gift of my hands in service.
After receiving my very first massage in 2001 in Brooklyn, NY, my life took a turn and I realized my hands were meant to be used for another purpose. A healing purpose.
My hands have touched people from all walks of life. From celebrities to homeless, from CEO’s to stay at home Moms, my passion knows no boundary.
Deep, detailed bodywork, trigger points and energy healing. No techniques. No routine. Just laser sharp listening and a heaping dose of compassion.
Your very first session begins with an intake form, sent to you by email, when you initially book a session with me.
address and payments:
- Sessions are 60/80/90 minutes long. $140/$175/$200.
- Discount packages are available for weekly sessions.
- You can pay with cash, check or credit card. (3% transaction fee added to all credit card transactions.)
- Same day cancellations and missed appointments are charged in full.
- Essex Center, 412 Redhill Avenue, Suite #3, San Anselmo, CA.
- Please call 415 300 7578 or connect here.